Credibility means the quality of being trustworthy. There are so many non-governmental organizations working in India, which have been going through serious credibility crisis. Undoubtedly, self-centered activities and profit seeking places a serious question mark over the trust factor of any social welfare non-governmental organization. The Relief India Trust is considered as one of the most trustworthy social welfare institute in India. It makes sure that the donations and services of volunteers are used purely for the sake of the betterment of the poor people. Funds are utilized in an efficient way to run a number of projects. Transparency is a leading characteristic of Relief India Trust. The services and change provided by RIT speak explicitly of the credibility of the Trust. There are various projects and initiative taken by the Relief India Trust, which can be cited to back this fact.
- Free health facilities and awareness provided by the Trust
- Free distribution of educational material and services to the poor children
- Organ and blood donation awareness camps
- A brief struggle to protect the environment
- Free food and clothes distribution camps
- Thalassemia support program
Philosophy of Relief India Trust:
Relief India Trust Review is a non-profit organization which works entirely for the welfare of the masses. It covers the multiple areas ranges from social inequalities to the political backwardness. It joins hands with other institutes to restore the status of women in the society. It largely focuses on alleviation of poverty and social injustice. A very unique feature of the trust is the awareness programs to help protect the environment. In short, the lives of so many people have already been changed in India. The team of volunteers from all over the country reaches to the every corner of the country and help the underprivileged class solve their problems which are of varied complex nature.
Why we should trust RIT:
It is always advisable to sort out the credibility of any social welfare institute before donating money or anything else. Relief India Trust demonstrates its worth and credibility of its achievements and success stories. It educates masses on political issues. It endeavors to free people of all kinds of social and political exploitations. Common people have explained the importance of voting and how the power of the vote can be used to change the whole spectrum of a country.
There are so many environmental problems which need to be given proper attention. The Relief India Trust Ngo does not ignore such problems. With the help of volunteers it conducts several cleaning programs and campaigns. It guides people through seminars, meetings and relies to make this planet cleaner, where human beings can breathe healthy air.
Health and educational achievements:
The trust successfully provides the immensely beneficial services in the field of health and education. There are millions of people in India who hardly can afford the privileges of quality education and better health care. However, the Trust uses its scarce resources to bring prosperity and smiles to those people. Ignorance and diseases can be removed permanently by honest efforts and determination.
It is said that the first step is the hardest part of any journey. The Relief India Trust was started as small entity which began its work as a small group of people who started providing social welfare services at a limited level. In no time Relief India Trust emerged as one of the leading social welfare institutes in India. The invincible struggle to eliminate poverty, diseases and crime from the lives of the deprived communities in India is the philosophy of the Trust. Multiple numbers of projects and achievements is an adequate source of motivation for volunteers and individuals to be a helping hand for the hopeless. The Trust manages its work in quite a systematic way. Volunteers comprised a major man force of the Trust.
Key Projects of Relief India Trust:
There are several projects being run successfully by the Relief India Trust. The organization is completely engaged in ample social welfare activities. There are some mainstream projects that can be enlisted as:
- The Rehabilitation counters
- Awareness camps on various issues related to health, education and environment
- Health and disability check-up camps for poor children
- Distribution camps where food, cloths, medical aid and educational material is distributed among the disadvantaged
- Woman empowerment campaigns to help protect their rights
A growing awareness movement:
Relief India Trust emphasizes heavily upon the development of awareness and education in rural areas. Projects like blood/organ donation awareness camps have been helping people meet their medical needs for years. The risk of some of the deadliest diseases is being minimized to a greater extent by educating people on prevention measures. Diseases like HIV can be eliminated completely. Plenty of campaigns are being run to protect the environment in order to provide clean water and air to the citizens.
Volunteers receive proper training during orientation sessions and meetings to make their role more effectively. As a result, people who join the volunteer teams enhance their knowledge and capabilities. Moreover, people are also educated on political matters such as the proper use of the vote. The main purpose of all these efforts is to make people mentally strong and independent.
Why Relief India Trust:
Non-governmental organization has been playing a major role in the development of backward communities all around the globe. The importance and value of their services cannot be undermined. They have done considerable work on human rights. The Relief India Trust is considered an organization in India which provides holistic services to poor people. It is a strong advocate of woman empowerment.
Being a hope for poor disabled children, it deserves all the appreciation in the form of donations, funds and general acknowledgment. Credibility of the Relief India Trust in not questionable by no means. Individual groups doubtful of its authenticity may visit the sites of the Trust in order to witness the sincere endeavors. The Trust welcomes everybody to come forward and appreciate the social work done. Money is not the only thing people can donate. They can serve the humanity with their mental capabilities. Relief India Trust is the right place for those willing to serve humanity
The truth in India is that there are several people living a comfortable life with many others in some part of the country or neighborhood are dying of hunger and languishing in poverty among other challenges. Lack of money is a major challenge in many households of India today. Children are forced to work under harsh conditions simply because they what to top up something for the family while the girls are forced into early marriages. Such kinds of arrangements are simply wasting the young generation that is actually the pillars of tomorrow. Instead of deceiving the young girls and boys into doing what is not right, we should rather concentrate on how to empower and rescue them from various challenges facing them in the country. The dreams of the young and vibrant generation should never be shattered by the harsh realities of becoming a wife at an early age or being a laborer with less pay and harsh working conditions.
Relief India Trust Noida is a welfare organization based in India and looking into every aspect of improving the quality of life for all children and less privileged individuals in the society. Many children that have benefited from the various schemes by RIT can confirm that coming here is a great experience for many as it opens doors for them to a brighter and happier life. There are quite many campaigns by the organization to ensure each individual gets a fair share of the resources available in the country.
To start with, the Relief India Trust is providing education services to all needy students in the country. A number of school going children is forced to drop out of school because they lack the finances to steer them to the end. Education is considered as the only vicious cycle of poverty breaker, thus the need for the Relief India Trust to deliver the same for all children in the country.
With Relief India Trust, girl child education is given a lot of consideration and support so that they can be empowered to become relevant and important members in the society. Through education, all women are encouraged to speak up to demand for their rights. RIT is one of the welfare organizations in the country working for the welfare of all women, irrespective of their social class so as to empower them in all aspects. All the services of the organization are meant to bring about the change required in the society in terms of cultural norms so that women also have their rightful place in the society.
The status of women in India is at risk unless all people take it as a major area of concern and work towards ensuring all women are given their right to express their opinions and feelings. Since its establishment, this welfare organization has been fighting for the rights of all women in the country. Women discrimination and buttering are no longer part of the Indian culture thanks to the efforts of the Relief India Trust NGO. Today India boasts of several successful and powerful women who are doing their best to change the society for the better. With several dedicated workers in the organization, the Relief India Trust Review is set to achieve enormous results to help improve the lives of all women in the society. Your contributions in cash and kind will be of great help to achieve the various results.
Relevance of NGO in India:
Non Government Organizations (NGOs) are created in order to fill in the gaps which are left by the government. India is a large country with huge population. It is a developing economy and has several issues existing in its society. The densely populated India is susceptible to a lot of humanity and social issues such as health, illiteracy, women’s rights, poverty, human rights and unemployment, etc. This prompted a lot of NGOs to set up their operations in India. It has been reported recently that India has approximately 3.3 million NGOs operating all over the country and the Relief India Trust is one of them. This means that one NGO is working for every 400 people living in India. This is a good ratio. The need is just that the NGOs should have a good infrastructure to accommodate these people with their needs. There is also a darker side of NGOs operating in India which are fraudulent. Their sole aim is just tax evasion and inappropriate use of the funds. The regulatory bodies of NGOs are striving hard to eliminate such fraudulent NGOs who are involved in illegal activities. On the contrary, there are a lot of authentic NGOs like Relief India Trust who are genuinely working for the benefit and welfare of the people and the society. A lot of them have done appreciable work in a number of sectors and has somewhat contributed significantly towards the economy of the country.
NGOs Practical Work in India:
India is blessed with a large number of NGOs doing comprehensive work in different sectors. Different NGOs are attributed to one or two particular sectors where they have contributed a lot. But Relief India Trust is one such NGO which has diversely contributed in almost all the sectors that needed help from the NGOs. One unique work that is accredited with Relief India Trust is that it focused seriously on the clothing issue for poor people. They believed that by just reusing the clothing for poor people can eliminate one significant characteristic associated with poor people. Unemployment is another big issue of India, which almost every good NGO working in India is addressing. Further, health is a nationwide issue which requires a lot of work to be done. In the health sector, the NGOs work well in collaboration with the government. The reason is that the government has got the resources and the infrastructure where the NGOs can contribute to the equal distribution and management of those resources.
Then another main issue is education which is in very bad condition in rural areas. Kids in rural areas are forced by their parents to work to earn their livelihood. The main issue is awareness because the people there are not aware about the benefits of education. They should know that their children are the future of the country and they need to study in order to make their country a good place to live in.
The Relief India Trust is a reputable NGO with several charitable works on its credit. We feel quite privileged when we see the improvement in our society where we had also played some part. There are several factors involved which make Relief India Trust what actually it is today.
Focus of an NGO:
The focus of an NGO is a critical factor associated with the effective and meaningful working with an NGO. The NGOs should have a good strategic plan in place which can be easily translated into an implementation model for better working of an NGO. If the NGOs lack such focus, then they are surely missing a valuable point.
Basic Requirements of an NGO:
The basic requirements of the Relief India Trust and various other NGOs have the following parameters to consider:
- The NGOs should have effective systems and measures for the programming, planning, monitoring and evaluation into place which should ideally be linked to the Information Management System of the NGO.
- The NGOs should have a proper HR department with effective and workable policies in place which should be ideally linked with organizational strategy.
- The employees and members of the NGO should have good skills set and core competencies to smoothly carry out the operations of an NGO. This also includes staff training as well, according to the needs and requirements of the NGO.
- A proper justification of the number of regions that the NGO is working on and how and where the funds are spent.
Transparency of policies and reports is a very important factor to consider when the NGOs are formulating their policies. As an NGO is a nonprofit organization, so the funds available to the NGOs should be open to all specially for donors. The NGOs like Relief India Trust should have the details of their funds on their website which can be viewed by anyone. Any donor of the NGO should have a mean to know that how and where his money was used. The NGOs should have quality of financial reporting and also in devising financial systems and procedures.
Impact and Analysis of policies, programs and procedures:
The following should be the measures for devising the policies, programs and procedures of an NGO:
- The programs designed for the working of an NGO should be mature, relevant and effective at the same time. The designed programs should be based on quality context analysis of the requirements.
- The developed or designed programs should be aligned along with the government development strategies. If they can’t be fully aligned, then at least they should complement the government development strategies.
- Commitment with policy process of the NGO.
- Should have the aptitude to exhibit the impact on a project. The impact should also be exhibited at the program and at the organizational level.
- All the strategies and programs should have an extensive cost-benefit analysis. Specially the programs and strategies which are regularly undertaken should have periodic cost-benefit analysis.
The NGOs like Relief India Trust, which are operating in the developing economies like India face several challenges on a daily basis. Some challenges are tackled timely while for some of the challenges the NGOs normally prefer to compromise. Efforts are being made by most of the NGOs to minimize such issues so that the productivity of the NGOs is maximized and maximum numbers of people are facilitated by the NGO. These challenges and problems become a lot bigger in case of unforeseen circumstances or emergencies like flood, earthquake etc. where a lot of NGOs sometimes feel helpless. This is where the NGOs strategy and risk mitigation plan becomes pivotal and it depends that how effectively, they incorporate such plans into their operational system. The Relief India Trust Ngo despite huge success and several successful projects to its credit do have some weaknesses as well. Although they are not something unique to them, but in general almost all the NGOs have such weaknesses.
Weaknesses of NGO:
Here we will talk in general about the weaknesses of NGO and we wouldn’t be getting particular about the Relief India Trust NGO. Following are some of the weaknesses that most of the NGOs either operating in India or anywhere in the world face:
• The small size of an NGO is in itself a big problem as they have very limited scope of operational work in the practical field where the help or relief work is needed. The small size of NGOs very rarely addresses the basic factors, especially of the rural poverty. They are unable to work at the grass root level and they just look and try to solve the problem at a broader level.
• Some urban locations of the country have got flooded with the NGOs unnecessarily. This triggers a lot more problems rather than soling due to the unhealthy competition between the NGOs. Most of the NGOs in such locations are mostly looking to degrade the other Ngo rather than doing some productive work in order to serve the purpose for which an NGO is created.
• In the agricultural sector, the small NGOs have very limited capacity, especially in the technological and other agricultural resources sector. Further, the NGOs in the agricultural sector are often found helpless in creating useful demand-pull on the services given by the state government of the country.
• There are some NGOs in India who have a very weak accountability structure. This badly exposes their administration and becomes a big hurdle in generating funds for the NGO. The reason is that most of the NGOs have made themselves more accountable for the foreign funding and donor rather than giving the equal importance for the local donors are well who are actually part of the system for which the NGO is working for. Neglecting them might trigger some serious problems and the NGO can fail badly under such circumstances. Although, the international donors are also very important, but the NGOs can’t just overlook the local importance.